Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00058 LYD / MNT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,456 Dinar (4,269,198 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)