Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 LYD / MNT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,499 Dinar (2,665,446 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)