Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 LYD / MNT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,445 Dinar (2,556,011 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)