Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 LYD / MNT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,441 Dinar (2,565,428 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)