Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00127 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,565 Dinar (₩2,809,505) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)