Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,164 Dinar (₩1,758,848) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)