Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,628 Dinar (Rp 16,620,490) in Ubud.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)