Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04206 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,414 Dinar (33,613 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)