Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04086 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,446 Dinar (59,850 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)