Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04119 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,237 Dinar (30,026 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)