Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01223 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 45% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 990 Dinar (¥80,993) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)