Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39142 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,481 Dinar (R$ 3,783) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)