Cost of living comparison between Tyler, Texas, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,821 Dinar ($2,734) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)