Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,468 Dinar (1,690KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)