Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,328 Dinar (1,654KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Padua costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)