Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.829 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,433 Dinar (1,730KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (34 minutes ago)