Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07152 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,074 Dinar (Mex$ 15,016) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)