Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14328 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,350 Dinar (Bs 37,340) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (37 minutes ago)