Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13709 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,519 Dinar (Bs 18,372) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)