Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,572 Dinar (Bs 34,159,113) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)