Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13806 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,636 Dinar (Bs 19,094) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)