Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02222 LYD / VES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 464% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,722 Dinar (482,608 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)