Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.592 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,301 Dinar (€1,446) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)