Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40100 LYD / TMT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,995 Dinar (4,975 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (36 minutes ago)