Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40903 LYD / TMT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,171 Dinar (7,753 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)