Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41745 LYD / TMT
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,379 Dinar (8,094 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (19 minutes ago)