Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00416 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,107 Dinar (265,986 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)