Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.581 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,963 Dinar (€1,241) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)