Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,286 Dinar (COL$2,806,512) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)