Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,118 Dinar (COL$2,462,594) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)