Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,321 Dinar (COL$2,770,935) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)