Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 767 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46828 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,223 Dinar (2,612 Dinar) in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)