Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01977 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 915 Dinar (₨46,290) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)