Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,267 Dinar (COL$4,660,351) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)