Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.385 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,056 Dinar ($1,485) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beni Mellal costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)