Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,172 Dinar ($1,579) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)