Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01231 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,849 Dinar (¥150,205) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (39 minutes ago)