Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01275 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,435 Dinar (¥269,476) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)