Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01226 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,850 Dinar (¥150,804) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)