Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00087 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,800 Dinar (2,073,586 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)