Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16936 LYD / NOK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,742 Dinar (kr 33,903) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)