Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16980 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,997 Dinar (kr 17,652) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)