Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16666 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,519 Dinar (kr 33,116) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (33 minutes ago)