Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16887 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,854 Dinar (kr 16,898) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (44 minutes ago)