Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17193 LYD / NOK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,801 Dinar (kr 33,742) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)