Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16686 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 84% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,979 Dinar (kr 35,829) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (34 minutes ago)