Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16370 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,043 Dinar (kr 18,589) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Regensburg costs €0.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)