Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16959 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,104 Dinar (kr 35,990) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)