Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.528 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,593 Dinar (€1,697) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)