Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,994 Dinar in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)