Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,136 Dinar in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)