Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,771 Dinar in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)