Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,496 Dinar in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)