Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00092 LYD / LBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,951 Dinar (2,114,003 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)