Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00095 LYD / LBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,880 Dinar (4,097,077 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)