Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.406 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,549 Dinar (1,812 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)