Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19894 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,164 Dinar ($b5,850) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)