Cost of living in Trieste, Italy vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.580 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,069 Dinar (€1,309) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)