Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.586 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,042 Dinar (€1,288) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (21 minutes ago)