Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,747 Dinar (€2,445) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (18 minutes ago)