Cost of living comparison between Trento, Italy and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.524 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,750 Dinar (€2,460) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)