Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.599 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,283 Dinar (€1,428) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (40 minutes ago)