Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.008 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,070 Dinar (AU$2,054) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)