Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,526 Dinar (€1,582) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)