Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,959 Dinar (€2,612) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)