Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.643 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,387 Dinar (€1,453) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)