Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,752 Dinar (€2,498) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)