Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,121 Dinar (€1,351) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)