Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38617 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,623 Dinar (4,203 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)