Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21822 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,173 Dinar (kr9,957) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)