Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07322 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,305 Dinar (Mex$ 17,820) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)