Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,324 Dinar (﷼ 31,898,107) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)