Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,230 Dinar (﷼ 34,361,070) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)