Cost of living comparison between Toowoomba, Australia and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.057 LYD / AUD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,829 Dinar (AU$3,623) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)