Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01225 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,352 Dinar (¥191,919) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)