Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01233 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,474 Dinar (¥200,584) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (about 1 hour ago)