Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,876 Dinar ($1,350) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)