Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01246 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,014 Dinar (¥402,304) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)