Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 719 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01267 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,784 Dinar (¥219,792) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)