Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 965 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01263 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,977 Dinar (¥394,197) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)