Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01257 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,925 Dinar (¥232,639) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)