Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01267 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,891 Dinar (¥149,309) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)