Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 LYD / MGA
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,319 Dinar (7,602,053 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)