Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01300 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,593 Dinar (199,471 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (29 minutes ago)