Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01998 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,185 Dinar (₨59,305) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)