Cost of living comparison between Tiruppur, India and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02092 LYD / INR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,793 Dinar (₨85,685) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)