Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02036 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,161 Dinar (₨56,997) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)