Cost of living comparison between Tirunelveli, India and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02090 LYD / INR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,079 Dinar (₨99,463) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)