Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08112 LYD / MDL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,356 Dinar (16,713 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)